How the electronic toll badge works for professionals ?
Discover our advice on how to take full advantage of all the benefits of the Fulli Pro electronic toll badge, for you and your entire fleet.
Choose the correct lane
In France, your Pro badge is accepted on all electronic toll lanes, reserved or not.
- The lanes reserved for electronic tolls are indicated by a “t” light signal.
- “t30” lanes allow non-stop passage up to a speed of 30 km/h.
- Lanes with a green arrow, CB or Cash lanes are also equipped with the electronic toll collection system.
- Only lanes with a red cross are closed to all.
- Always keep a distance of at least 4 metres between you and the vehicle in front of you.
- Before moving towards the barrier, wait for the light to turn green!
Access to more than 1000 car parks
Your Fulli Pro electronic toll badge allows access and payment for car parks marked with a “t” sign in France, in city centres, in train stations or airports, as well as in many car parks abroad.
Keep the pouch delivered with your badge!
The pouch included with your badge should be kept in your glove box.
This is a protective case that allows you to store your badge when you do not want to use it at toll gates.